The complex, which opened on July 2010, overlooks 1500 m2 of lawns with swimming-pool and ample parking area. Each apartment has a bathroom, independent boiler, air-conditioning, equipped kitchen, satellite TV, Wi-Fi connection and (on request) washing-machine.
Guests are welcome to use the bicycle store, car-park, lawns and swimming-pool.
The surrounding area has many wine estates producing excellent wines, farm holiday centres, trattorie, and restaurants offering typical local food.
The complex was first opened on July 24th 2010.
Click on the plans to see the individual flats.